BEAR is a national business valuation and financial consulting firm associated with CPA firms and other business valuation professionals nationwide, as well as with numerous business brokers and M&A intermediaries.
- BEAR’s team of valuators has a combined 20 years of experience appraising businesses.
- Services to valuation professionals include retrieval and analysis of public company, industry, and stock market information; and data processing to assist in the preparation of valuation reports.
- BEAR maintains and subscribes to a large library of valuation-related databases and references and has participated in roughly 2,500 valuation assignments in more than 400 industries.
- In addition to valuations of common equity, BEAR values stock options, preferred stock, corporate notes, limited partnership interests, and fairness opinions for SEC reporting purposes.
- BEAR also provides Purchase Price Allocations for ASC 805 Business Combination accounting.
- BEAR has a special interest in the valuation of technology and intellectual property, and has prepared hundreds of valuations of early-stage high-technology ventures.
- Around half of BEAR’s valuations are for estate or gift purposes, approximately 10% are for ESOPs, and the balance are primarily related to the purchase or sale of fractional interests or an entire business.