What to Expect
- A valuation analyst talks with you about your valuation needs and how much it will cost. If appropriate, we will provide an engagement letter.
- We give you a list of information about your company that we require for our analysis. Your CPA or bookkeeper will be able to provide most of the information directly to BEAR.
- We use your financial statements and the other information you provide, along with market data, to analyze your company’s risks and projected cash flows.
- We appraise your company using several different methods and select the most suitable ones, arriving at a realistic value.
- We send you a draft report by email for you and your advisers to review. We can discuss the report, and changes can be made.
- We send you the final report by email, and, if you wish, a printed report can be provided by mail.